Wednesday, October 12, 2005

a day with arrow

funny how my title is actually an event in my mom's work anywho im here at arrow trying to make it through the day but im starting to get restless. So far I have done things, Ive put envelopes in to a laser printer ( it put's the address on for us.) Plus ive used a BIG machine that seals and puts stamps on the envelope. But today it didnt want to seal so we had to seal them all with this bottle that has a sponge on the end. (The water is in the bottle) then the water move's into the sponge which lets the water go on the sticky part of the envelope without dripping everywhere. And now im feeding paper into the laser printer. And yes it is very boaring... sorry mom.

PEACE

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I know you were bored, but you were a big help. Thanks for spending part of the day with me. I loved having you work beside me.

And next week I'll have a huge amount of newsletters that will need to be stuffed, sealed and stamped. So, if the strike is still on...

12:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home